Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So, uh.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been feeling kinda curious lately, so I decided I'd go and take a look at how Disco's doing these days. I've heard quite a lot of things have changed, particularly in regards to the Keepers and GRN - any of you guys still around, mind filling me in?

Also, nice to see you guys in the Reavers have made it to full official status. Was about time, haha.
Well honestly I hate to say it, but I personally think the community's RP capacity dropped a ton, we are getting more and more people who just fly around without any at all.. The Keepers have been pretty much replaced by the K'hara, don't really see much of the Keepers around much at all.

The GRN I honestly dont know about due to me not being that involved with them.
sup foofy
The Gallic Royal Navy is currently involved in a bunch or Roleplay.

1.) Nomads are infecting/indoctrinating the Fleet. This is leading to a portion of the Navy, led by Lelouch D'Aramis, to contact the Order and Colonial Republic in an attempt to stop them.
2.) Alice DeFrance (Almighty Alley up there) is in Liberty, gathering support. At the present time, just yesterday, inRP GRN was put into a state of upheaval as Leon Chevalier made a public announcement and defected to Alice DeFrance, who was presumed dead.
3.) K'Hara are in a civil war: One side is of Harbinger (DESTROY. ALL. THE. THINGS.) and Aurora (Peace and Harmony). Currently, most side with Harbinger. But some Nomads, like moveite56's Kingdom and my Morph Sovereign, side with Aurora.

In all, both factions are knee-deep in complex and awesome roleplay.
Welcome back.....

-I can inform you that reconstruct of Freeport 7 has begun. Smile

Username removed

(10-17-2012, 04:40 PM)moveit56 Wrote: [ -> ]Well honestly I hate to say it, but I personally think the community's RP capacity dropped a ton, we are getting more and more people who just fly around without any at all

That is sadly true, but welcome back man !
(10-17-2012, 05:56 PM)Dr.Peter Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]-I can inform you that reconstruct of Freeport 7 has begun. Smile
...and was destroyed, isn't being done again for now.
(10-17-2012, 04:31 PM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]Also, nice to see you guys in the Reavers have made it to full official status. Was about time, haha.
Yup , and almost lost it recently xD
Difficult to keep activity up in most factions lately
(yawn)