Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: chalk and cheese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BSK-3d.png]

okay so i wanted to make a new sig for ze IRL avatar i will probably be using for Kiriko hidamari, my server character.

problem is that ive got the girl, (Kim Sae Ron) and my new bowex logo, but they dont really go as nicely as id like..

any observations about this sig and how it can be better would be appreciated. I personally think the kusari extention to the bowex logo looks disgusting at present but...i dunno how to make it better. or rather ive spent a while on it and would rather use other peoples brains for a minute while i recharge..

the 3D was made in Maya, the girl is a South Korean child actress called Kim Sae Ron, same age hight build mannerisim as my character so was a no brainer.

Go.
Personally I think it looks reasonable, but the Kusari logo perhaps could go under the Bowex logo, so the planet is in the centre of the Kusari logo.

And the shadow behind the young lady is maybe too dark, just my 2 cents worth.
What about tinting the Kusarian logo in the same shade as the red on the Bowex Logo. Also what about removing the shading on the Kusarian logo that is currently giving it a concave appearance (not the shading from the Bowex globe) and giving it a white border.