Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Marburg, a warning ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soon ...

(Hey, Kev, I'm going to be way to close for comfort! I gave my two week notice this past Monday, and I'm taking one week off to finish up the packing for the first load. Basically in about 3 weeks, I'll be heading that way in a 26' rental truck. Not a complete move - I still have to come back until the house sells - but scary good. Even scarier is that I've had to turn down two jobs already because I'm just not there to take them - it's nice moving to an area with effectively no unemployment.)
Move to Texas and create a real life BHG. Do this and I'm applying for a green card right away!
(10-21-2012, 01:12 AM)Agmen of Eladesor Wrote: [ -> ]Soon ...

(Hey, Kev, I'm going to be way to close for comfort! I gave my two week notice this past Monday, and I'm taking one week off to finish up the packing for the first load. Basically in about 3 weeks, I'll be heading that way in a 26' rental truck. Not a complete move - I still have to come back until the house sells - but scary good. Even scarier is that I've had to turn down two jobs already because I'm just not there to take them - it's nice moving to an area with effectively no unemployment.)
Wait...you mean you moved from Michigan to Oklahoma & now your caught in Texas's gravitational pull & moving even closer?

Oh Dear lord.

& here I was all prepared to congratulate you on your southern migration & go against my Texan instincts and give a complement to Oklahoma as the home state of The Flaming Lips (trust me, it's a high complement)
...& you spared me that pain...you rock!

Seriously though, glad to hear things are goin' smooth
I'll still be in Oklahoma, it's just that puts me about 800 miles closer to you than I am now...