Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Supernova Torps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does any one know where these are sold around Corsair space cant find them any where!
There are none.

There's Nova Torpedoes.

There's Supernova Cannons.

But no Supernova Torpedoes.

Anyways... Omicron Kappa sells them. 7.5 mil credits each.
Thanks do you know what base by chance?
One of the planets, gammu I think.
1 more silly question does the super nova track like a normal torpedo?
No. It's energy based, so it fires in a straight line.
so i guess its more for capships and not so much for dogfights
sadly, these weapons are abused for fighter dogfights, too. - a supernova is an allround weapon. - its too fast not to be used in a jousting enviroment. - it takes a little practice.... but its far from difficult to hit a fighter head on.

bit like a minirazor / inferno - once you get used to the slow(er) projectile speed, you can insta kill any fighter that has its shields down. - so a popular setup is a lot of shieldbusters and a supernova.

if it had ammonition it would rather be an anticap weapon - but since you can fire it indefinitely - you can use it against fighters all the same.
Someone said this once, "Anyone that jousts a bomber with their shields down deserves to be insta-killed". Sorry, but some fighter pilots are too lazy to think outside of jousting. Why would anyone joust a ship that's got much superior firepower is beyond me.
Which is why I yell at people for jousting my titan...

2 Tizonas
1 mini razor
4 Excaliburs is not to be jousted.
Pages: 1 2