Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently felt the urge to get back into Freelancer and Discovery Mod, I played a while back before the .86 update and did a variety of roles though mainly Vagrant Raider(Drunken pilot with no clue) and Order. I lost overall interest in playing but Freelancer has always been one of my favourite games so I knew i'd go back to it at some point. Had to order a new disk due to losing the old one so i'm waiting on that coming through and then hopefully I can sort out my old accounts and get back into the thick of it.

Other than that i'm a plumber from Scotland, i enjoy motorbiking a lot and playing other games mainly Arma2. I'm part of another Community that focus on Arma and enjoy playing games there but I still hope to enjoy playing Discovery again and hopefully I'll find some old faces.
Welcome back to Disco!

Nice to have another Scot around Wink
Hope you get back into things easily enough, check out some of the changes, and maybe the factions going around.

Have fun, maybe see you in space...

Username removed

Welcome.
Hey there, welcome back.
Welcome Back mate,enjoy the game
Welcome back man, welcome back....