Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Are missions broken / how to get RM Guard rep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to take some low-level RM missions for the past couple of hours, but everytime there's no NPC's when I show up at the waypoint. I tried in New Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Frankfurt.

I finally got my RM ID by going on a killing spree in Texas, but I need a bit of Guard rep so I can dock at Schatten. How to get that if missions are all broken?
Missions are broken right now yes, server will need a restart before they work again
Gosh darn it... So that means unless someone sieges a base and crashes the server, I will have to wait for tomorrow before I can get enough rep to dock at Schatten? Are there any other ways to get the RM Guard rep?
one of the admins might see this thread and restart the server before then

missions are the only way to raise house military guard rep
No, there is no other way. House military forces don't offer bribes.
You'll need like 40-50 missions to get the guard reputation full.
It would probably be a bit overkill to restart the server for just 1 person, but hey I wont complain if it happensBig Grin

I only need enough reputation to actually let me dock, not the full reputation, but at this point I guess that makes no difference.

Thank you for your help.