Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I have been a big fan of freelancer and space sims in general ever since Freelancer was released. No other space sim brought me as much fun as Freelancer did. It is safe to assume that I was quite sad and dissapointed to find out that the work on the sequel was canceled.

Recently, after hearing about Star Citizen being made, I've received a huge nostaligic boost to play Freelancer again. But since I have completed the singleplayer storyline atleast 20 times, I wanted to check if there is still a multiplayer community going on, and I was glad to find out that there is one.

I am no stranger to RP in general, but I have never RPed in a space sim before, therefore I will appreciate a few tips and some advice on how to get me going, get into some serious RP and some interesting player factions.

I've made myself familiar with the server rules and started a character Vladimir Boltovich.

I've been playing on this server for a little while now, got my own little transport in Liberty and a DSE ID, had some peaceful encounters and some "not so peaceful".

I am Russian, if that means anything.

I guess that will be all, thanks for verifying my registration, admins! Big Grin
It's good to see that Star Citizen attracts people to Discovery, new faces are always welcome.

20 times you say? I regret to say that I only played through it for roughly 10 times, but hey, this must mean something.

Also on a sidenote, you're one out of the few Russians I know who use proper grammar, if it means anything.

So yes, welcome aboard and enjoy yourself.
Welcome to Disco!

To echo what Junes said, nice to have a sensible-looking new face come to the community.
Take a look at the factions that catch your eye, most will offer some good RP possibilities to have fun with.

Hope you enjoy yourself, maybe see you in space.

Username removed

Welcome.
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome! Maybe see you in game some time Smile