Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where is my Money?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. It's been a long time since i fired up Freelancer, and with the latest Discovery mod i'm looking forward to spending some time back in the cockpit.

A question for you as i've forgotten due to age Angel .......

My Personel Worth at the start of the Discovery mod is $8,882,625 and i have $500 Credits. Who am i worth over 8 million to? If no-one, then should i have millions to spend? Can i transfer my millions into credits to enable me to buy a freighter?

I just can't seem to grasp the Personel Worth/Credits situation.

Regards
When you press F7 in game under Credits you would see how much you have in cash, the rest worth is the worth of your ship and equipment- when you buy new ship you can use the worth of your old one to reduce the price of the new one or if you have more credits then the worth of the new one you can get even something extra. I really doubt that it is possible to have 8m worth at the beggining - you should have ship that costs around 20-30m for that. You can check tutorials and support forum and wiki for more help. This is also wrong section to ask such quesitons next time try there:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26
Not sure what you mean. Did you want to say that you accumulated 8 millions last time your played Discovery and now can't access them anymore?
(10-25-2012, 06:00 PM)Junes Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean. Did you want to say that you accumulated 8 millions last time your played Discovery and now can't access them anymore?

Hi. I started a new game using the latest Discovery Mod. My stats show i am at level 38, and my Personel Worth is $8,882,625. I have a ship that has a value of $10,000 and a credit amount of $500.

This is a fresh install of Freelancer and the Discovery Mod applied. I haven't added anything else.

Regards
Maybe try to explain it in a different way? Sorry, but its pretty hard to understand what you are trying to say.
Open SP starts you with a cheetah thruster and an admin shield. That's where the 8mil comes from
You've actually opened up the open singleplayer part of Disco, rather than the online multiplayer. The high worth of your ship is from the Admin Shield equipped on the starter ship.
Choose the Multiplayer option to start playing online, or to play the regular singleplayer campaign you're normally best to either uninstall Disco or run Freelancer on another user account.
(10-25-2012, 07:23 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]You've actually opened up the open singleplayer part of Disco, rather than the online multiplayer. The high worth of your ship is from the Admin Shield equipped on the starter ship.
Choose the Multiplayer option to start playing online, or to play the regular singleplayer campaign you're normally best to either uninstall Disco or run Freelancer on another user account.

Ok thanks.

Regards