Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: oops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oops sorry my explorer crapped out on me
Edit: Since he wants this one deleted, moving to other thread.
Wait, you've got into the trouble of creating a forum account just so you could come here and tell us how the mod, the rules, and the community sucks? Too much free time over there?

But hey, let me not get out of here without saying thank you for your really thoughtful insights...

...and specially for not playing here.

Now let me go back to my book. You know... the 4 hours thing is a bitch.:lol:
You know what, you are entitled to your opinion, and I am not going to go down the list and comment point by point, but it seems like the rules you comment on are rules that make it harder to go from 1 PVP fight to another. You say what happens if you have five chars and they all get beaten in 4 hours, well, I would be luck to have 5 PVP fights in 4 hours. You want to fight and thats great, but you are right, this is not the server for you, but instead of accepting that, you come here and bash it. Well I am here to tell you, there are lots of people who like and play this server, and enjoy the experience the rules allow them to have, instead of having to fight the same damn player who decides to keep coming back after you kill him over and over, ruining your ROLEPLAY experience. The other remark I want to address is about this being an English language server. WTF, do you realize the chaos that would ensue if we didn't have 1 language used on this server. It might not be a problem if all you want to do fight with no RP to it, not even talking to the other person, but in terms of RP, it is almost imposable if the people can't understand each other. Your entire post shows that you really only want to fight, and there is nothing wrong with that, but this is not the server for that. There are lots of servers out there if you just want PVP, but this server is for people that feel the PVP is less important then the character they are developing, and the story they are telling, win or lose. So this server is not for you, why are you mad about it? Thats what I don't understand, you feel the need to rant about what you don't like about the server, instead of finding a server that is for you. And lastly, the 4 hour rule was decided by the community, by a vote, so that is what WE want, it is not forced on us. If you don't feel this community is right for you, I wish you luck in finding one that is right for you.
awe heck continue this in the other thread please i wanted to delete this one T_T

ps did you see the date this account was created, feb of 07

IVE BEEN HERE BEFORE
AS MODERATOR... I DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED. As a duplicate thread, it will be deleted ASAP.

I don't have the power to lock it... So... Post here.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16886

-Virus
I dont mean to argue with you admins but as far as you guys limiting the RP, some of my Freeworlder buddies decided to play here for a while, they wanted to make a pirate guild, i dont know what there calling it. sorry i didnt ask, i warned them that the RP here is much different than what there used to. one of them was told that they could only pirate in there"Sphere of influence." meaning the systems they control as "home" system, and were not allowed ot pirate elsewhere. as far as im concerned pirates dont give a rat where there pirating as long as there making money. thats where the basis of my comment in 4.8 as for a police killing traders i agree thats bad rp. keep in mind im not saying RP is bad, im saying that your rules are layed out in a mannor that makes it seem more restrictive.

as for you guys wanting to make a new merc faction... i actually remember that. lets see. we had the black sun, the corellians, the inactive bounty hunters, and none of them were really mercing much so..... yea i can understand why they said what they said dude, nothing personal, but freeworlds isnt as big as it is here, its been better lately but still we dont have alot of player base to support inductions of new factions every week, but im no admin there neither, and i dont know really why the admins there denied you your faction, they seem to allow other people retarded factions like BlastTech and the TF(as a corellian subfaction):Pkinda why i considered coming over here with my buds. {sigh}

o and thank you virus i tried to delete it right away but as the post creator i couldnt,:Psorry