Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IFF Tag not changing, help needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people.
Ok, I'm trying to drop the "Outcast" tag from my ship, I went to omicron alpha, took a few missions and aborted them, dropped 2 boxes from the outcasts, I thought that that would be enough so went to toledo and took a few order missions, heh here's the funny part, since it involved shooting bounty hunters the outcast tag maxed up again :lol:

Soooo... flew to tau 31 (I think) and started to attack outcast ships, that dropped me faster than the missions and right now my rep with outcasts is neutral, but the outcasts tag is still flashing in my rep screen making me still outcast in IFF,

What am I doing wrong?

LT.
get your order rep maxxed, then start dropping outcast missions or killing outcast ships until your outcast faction drops into nuetral.
' Wrote:get your order rep maxxed, then start dropping outcast missions or killing outcast ships until your outcast faction drops into nuetral.
Done that, order, zoners and 2 others are maxed out pretty much.
Have you docked, undocked, and checked after that? If I remember correctly, you need to do so before the tag will update.
Try to relog after fixing your rep.