Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disney buys Lucas Arts for 4.05billion. Yes, -that- Lucas Arts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
maybe well see battlefront 3 now instead of some sorta SICK AND TWISTED BULLCRAP that in lego form
Maybe they'll stop ruining the starwars franchise now and actually do some things people would like.

Who am I kidding ... they'll never let starwars die with any sort of dignity, they're just gunna keep grinding the franchise down until theres no fanbase left at all.
(10-30-2012, 10:12 PM)AshHill07 Wrote: [ -> ]Who am I kidding ... they'll never let starwars die with any sort of dignity,

They've planned a new trilogy. No specifics has been released however, other than 7 will be coming out 2015.
Starwars -was- meant as a triple trilogy if I'm not misstaken. There are still 3 movies due. Or 6 if they go the Harry Potter way.
(10-30-2012, 10:38 PM)AeternusDoleo Wrote: [ -> ]Starwars -was- meant as a triple trilogy if I'm not misstaken. There are still 3 movies due. Or 6 if they go the Harry Potter way.

Well there certainly is plenty of lore to expand upon depending on how they take it.

The new Academy, Luke training the new Jedis, the Remnant, etc.

Edit: Error Postcount not found.
battlefront 3

only positive thing that might come outta this
Nothing good can come out of this, I just hope they stick to the Lore

I feel like they're going to mess up the continuity even more than Clone Wars did >.>

So I figure I won't treat them as Canon

All I can hope for though is that we get some more Old Republic era stuff, that timeline needs to be fleshed out more
Like Marvel, Lucasfilm have already squeezed everything there was out of what original material they had. Disney can hardly do it better or worse than respectively Marvel and Lucasfilm when it comes to that.

Disney are hovewer crazy zealous when it comes to maintaining copyrights and lobbying governments whenever copyright laws are in hearing, so more power to Disney=less power to regular folks. On a greater scale the takeover is negative to me because of that.
Doesn't matter how much I hate the new stuff, I always go see/try it anyways...

...their evil tricks are working!
Pages: 1 2 3