Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery!

I've jusr registered to the forums of this great game. As a nickname, I choosed the "Faceless Man" from the Song of Ice and Fire, my favourite novel. This game was introduced to me by my friends and it's said to be good so I give it a try.

See you in space
Hey there, welcome aboard.

I've just seen your RM application.
Once you're accepted, we could do some patrols together.
Hai! cya in space and remember to RP Smile
Read the rules too! Very important, I'm sure you knew. Also, make sure you have a money-making character, you'll need the cash for whatever you're wanting to do. Got any questions, ask the [Angels] tagged people in-game for answers. After that, be sure to have fun and remember that this is a game, even if you do act like it is irl.

And the Liberty Navy would have been a better choice! *shameless plug*
(11-01-2012, 05:47 PM)Melander Wrote: [ -> ]Read the rules too! Very important, I'm sure you knew. Also, make sure you have a money-making character, you'll need the cash for whatever you're wanting to do. Got any questions, ask the [Angels] tagged people in-game for answers. After that, be sure to have fun and remember that this is a game, even if you do act like it is irl.

And the Liberty Navy would have been a better choice! *shameless plug*

Just to back that up.
ALWAYS ALWAYS make sure to have a miner / trader. you can mine stuff and sell that or you can help people transport goods for money or later on when you have your own money you can buy and sell goods at different bases. that should help you get started.
Welcome to Disco!

Good work with that [RM] application, seems you've got a sensible head on your shoulders. Keep up the good work and you'll be a great member of the community.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Welcome to Discovery mate Wink

Enjoy your stay!
Welcome! Nice to see new players coming since we are slowly losing many.

Username removed

Welcome.