Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: EFL Oil & Machinery Recruitment Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: EFLBanner2.png]

Unlike many other systems, the planets of Ile-de-France and other core systems of Gallia proved to have abundant supplies of oil. Utilizing nearly limitless oil deposits was more efficient for building up the new House than using other types of fuel or alternative means of generating energy.

In 218 A.S. a giant corporation named EFL Oil, a significant share of which is owned by the Crown, was formed to control all extraction, transportation, and processing of oil in Gallia. Later, when space colonization was on the rise, EFL absorbed several large ship construction and engineering companies, becoming EFL Oil & Machinery. In its new state, the corporation was responsible for building most of the currently operating Gallic space stations & shipyards.

To this day we remain a strong company and thrive to flourish beyond that of any other company Sirius wide.

EFL is constantly looking for new talent for its logistics and security divisions. We are one of the few corporations in Gallia that encourage life-long relationships with its employees. To that end, EFL offers many opportunities for advancement, pay, and even the occasional adventure.

If you wish to join EFL Oil & Machinery, develop a lasting career with a company that is devoted equally to its employees and the Crown, please complete an application following the template below:

Code:
- Name : Enter Your Name Here.

- About You: Enter A Brief Description About Yourself Here.

- Employment: Where Was Your Last Place Of Employment?

- Experience: What Experience Do You Have?

- Division: To What Division Are You Applying?

- Why Are You Interested In Working For EFL Oil & Machinery?

Once completed, your application will be reviewed promptly.

Good Luck to you all!
Name : Anton Baillie

Background/Experiences : Anton was born in a huge town on Planet Maine. He grew up with a rich family, he was totally spoilt. He had all the luxuries of life. He had a decent ship, with decent weapons. Every so often his father would take him into space. He would show him around Gallia. When he left home he started to work for the GRN secondary fleet. Anton learned the best ways to fight and the best ways to survive. After 10 years of service, he because self employed and started to hunt pirates and the council. Now he is looking for a much better job. He saw that EFL are looking for experienced men to guard their trade ships.

Issued Assets : I have a Sunbeam and an Eclipse Bomber.

I.D: Pascal Valentin
Encryption: High

[Image: french-flag-suspenders-men-style-grey-su...968890.jpg]

Bonjour Anton Baillie

My Head of Security, Maurice Cornett, has received your application to join EFL Oil & Machinery. After careful review he has decided to accept your request to join, I would like to be the first to congratulate you on your success monsieur.

Congratulations.

I will have my supervisors induct you upon arrival at EFL Oil & Machinery's facility, Chartres Space Colony, there you will be assigned into the security field & yes, unfortunately we require a bit more paper work, just printing your name & signing forms etc, nothing too much of course.

I will have my Director of Manufacturing Mr. Michaél Roque meet you, along with the other applicants that were accepted to join EFL Oil & Machinery to further your knowledge of our manufacturing business & to show you what great opportunities we have to offer within our manufacturing field also, we have many projects that our employees can take advantage of to earn that extra income, if you would like to be put forward for any of the projects, please let the supervisors know.

Chief Executive Officer
Pascal Valentin
Name : Pierre Lyonnais

Background/Experiences : Lyonnais was born in a small city on Planet Lyon . He grew up within a rich family, but he was made to work to earn something. He started going out in space with his father , which was a Trader. The young man was fascinated how you can earn so much by just trading,that he decided to follow his father in his footsteps.One day he saw a mighty fleet of transports that were passing by , all carrying the logo of the EFL. He thought that this company was the best for him.

Issued Assets : "Pachyderme" Gallic Advanced Train

Bonjour Pierre Lyonnais

My manager of trade has received your application to join EFL Oil & Machinery. After careful review he has decided to accept your request to join, I would like to be the first to congratulate you on your success monsieur.

Congratulations.

I will have my supervisors induct you upon arrival at EFL Oil & Machinery's facility, Chartres Space Colony, there you will be assigned into a field of trade & yes, unfortunately we require a bit more paper work, just printing your name & signing forms etc, nothing too much of course.

I will have my Director of Manufacturing Mr. Michaél Roque meet you, along with the other applicants that were accepted to join EFL Oil & Machinery to further your knowledge of our manufacturing business & to show you what great opportunities we have to offer within our manufacturing field.

Chief Executive Officer
Pascal Valentin
Name : Auguste Fontaine

Background/Experiences: Auguste was born to a working family on Planet New Paris, Saint Denis province, his father was a hauler for EFL in a Pachyderme, and his mother ran the Saint Denis recruiting office, one time, on a vacation to Cannes resort station, Auguste took a ride with his Family on a Lucullus liner, he was thoroughly amazed at the magnificent ship, and he knew, it was his callingto pilot this ship, and bring luxury and joy to Gallia's citizens. When Auguste turned 20 he began to run a small thruster business onboard his fathers old Rock Badger. Now at the age of 25, he still dreams of piloting the King's new luxury Lucullus Liner, the TKS-Valiant.

Issued Assets : Large transport liner pilot, authorized to fly a Gallic Lucullus Liner when given the permission to.

Bonjour Auguste Fontaine

We have received your application to join EFL Oil & Machinery. After careful review we have decided to ask you a few more questions, if you can, will you provide me with an in detail reason as to why you want to join EFL Oil & Machinery? and can you provide me with your employment history? once provided, I will have my Manager of Trade contact you, letting you know if your application is successful or unsuccessful.

Your original intent was to simply ask for a loan from EFL Oil & Machinery, this may of raised concern, Please do not feel like you need to be an employee to better your chances at receiving a loan from EFL Oil & Machinery.

Thank you.

Chief Executive Officer
Pascal Valentin
Well, i canceled my loan because i have turned out to have been able to aquire the ship i wanted, so I now own a Lucullus liner for my ship. And yes, i do understand that the reason at first to join is so my loan could be approved. But now that my new liner, christened the Valiant, is in my hands, i have changed my beliefs towards EFL. As my application says, my father and mother both worked for EFL, and i now want to continue the family tradition! I ddo strongly believe in the great Gallian corporation of EFL. I will do all i can to serve the king and my company itself if i am accepted into EFL. Thank you for a careful certain review sir, and i understand if my application was not thourough enough.
Hello Director of EFL, it is my burden to inform you of Mr.Fontaines tragic demise, while preparing his Lucullus Liner for the jump to Dauphine, he was ambushed by a large group of Council fighters, alas, the ship was unable to hold, and all hands were lost aboard Mr.Fontaines ship, thus his application to EFL will be withdrawn, we are glad you understand.

The Department of Human Resources Recruitment Page has now been rendered & updated.

EFL Oil & Machinery has put in place a template that all applicants must follow before forwarding their application forms, if you fail to do so, it may affect our decision on whether or not your application will be successful or unsuccessful.

Thank You.

Chief Executive Officer
Pascal Valentin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7