Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, pilots.

I've flyed in game for 2-3 weeks already, but had registered only now, so I wanted to say 'hello' to everyone.
I'm glad to be flying among the other in Sirius sector systems - hoply we all have a good game, that never ends...
See you all in space. Safe travels to you!

Seeker II is out.
wassup!
hello, welcome and beware of the communist penguins (yes yes)
enjoy the place around
Welcome to Discovery.
Have fun. See you in space.
Hello and welcome to Discovery

Read and obey the rules and you will have a fun time here.

In case you haven't seen it yet you should read Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies.

See you space side.:)

--- Fox
Hey man! Good luck have fun!

Oh, and join the AFA and help fight Synth Food's Corruptive grip on Sirius's edibles!
Read the server rules again while you're at it. Have fun with the Order, but make sure to

***die before me pitiful human***

sorry what?

Anyway, you should probably browse the faction status thread, make special note of the Black Squadron (the resident Order faction, disobeying anything they say as an Order pilot is equivalent to suicide, see OTF_RU for examples), the Keepers (Nomads), and Das Wilde (Nomad infested people).

Have fun, welcome to Discovery!
Sovereign: Yeah, I thought of joining the Bs| for some time, but my GPRS connect can be lost every sec, so it isn't too good. And in battle it can be counted like the F1 hit, and i dont want that.

OTF_RU 'picked' me when I wanted to join the Order. Helped me to correct reputation, needed IFF etc, but I decided not to join them too, even if they are rus-talking too, they seemed like crazy. I see now what happened, and I'm glad that i made a right decision.

I'm trying to write some stories. Maybe they aren't good at all, but experience will come with time, right? Also, maybe this could be useful to my wish to join Black Squadron.

And thanks to all for a warm greeting!
Hello newbie (i love that word...) and way a piece of advise, If you see purple ships RUNS AWAY!!!!

oh and whats with that communist penguins thing?
' Wrote:oh and whats with that communist penguins thing?

Apply your advice on seeing Keepers vessels to communist penguins. Its a Coalition thing.