Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey peeps!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i am not really new to Discovery, i first started playing here 2 years ago, but eventually got bored of the game and uninstalled Cool

I am new to forums thought, even when i don't like the RP thing, but gotta follow the rules, eh? :dodgy:
And the main server is the biggest server and i hate playing alone Big Grin

So, guess that's all, by the way
If you know any faction that can pirate, operates in liberty and has capships lemme know Big Grin
Well, I'm not sure if this place is the right one for you if you "don't like the RP thing", it's pretty much what this is all about, you know. However, people won't be expecting much RP of a capship pirating in Liberty anyway, so I guess that's not much of an issue. I still hope you can get to like the RP aspect of the game sometime tho.

Good luck and wb.
Hello there lad.

Welcome to the new server ae!
Hit me up sometime if you wanna do some flying.

or we can talk via skype Xannon8
As Junes said, the RP server may not be the place for you...
However, if you give it a go then RPing can be fun.

Outcasts and Rogues can use capships in Liberty.

Have fun, hope I don't meet that cap-pirate in space!
I meant, that i CAN and WILL RP, but i find it a litlle nerdy, i mean...no need to pretend we are freelancers Big Grin, right? Big Grin

Ok except maybe that part that it would be hell without the RP - anyone pirating anyone, no big batlles (fun to watch) and etc.
You come to a modifiable space-shooter that's still around 10 years after it came out not expecting nerdiness? Tongue

Good to hear you are willing, take a look at some other types of roles to play other than "pirate in a cruiser"!
(11-10-2012, 02:54 PM)Kane.Rookes Wrote: [ -> ]but i find it a litlle nerdy

So says the guy with a star trek avatar. hahaha

All joking aside welcome. I'm new too hope to see you in space.
(11-10-2012, 03:25 PM)hoojoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2012, 02:54 PM)Kane.Rookes Wrote: [ -> ]but i find it a litlle nerdy

So says the guy with a star trek avatar. hahaha

All joking aside welcome. I'm new too hope to see you in space.

it said facepalm :dodgy:

And i don't wanna rob peeps with a cruiser or batlleship, i like PvPing the guys from already overfilled Navy! Big Grin
Welcome back!

(Don't forget to /l1 before shooting.) *coughs*

Jokes aside. Enjoy your time here!

Username removed

Welcome