Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone I'm back!

I've been gone for a good 4-6 months and I'm just wondering where I can get the most combat action and a good trading faction to join. I also want to know if there have been any rule changes to PvP because I have a feeling a few things have changed.
Cruisers and Battleships can now engage transports.

Join IC| if you'd like to get some good trading done, i'm pretty sure we're looking for some enthused new fellas with some experience.

Anyways, welcome back!
Ohh Mother of God. Battleship piracy?
Indeed.
It isn't actually that bad, considering that Battleships can't CD you.
Cruisers are a bit of a problem though, but you rarely see them.
Also join Planetform Tongue
Hey, welcome back.

I'd say you get the most combat action either in New York as unlawful, in Texas during raids, in the Taus as outcast, in Leeds as baf or grn, or in the Omegas as rha or corsair. But that's just very few spots where I often see larger combats. And about the trading faction. If you're looking for some active high-qualitiy trading roleplay you really should join Bowex. [Image: emotikeen-thumbs.png]
or you can join GRN| Like me.

and kill brets and there trading companys!
You have a sig for my faction. Contact me.
Welcome back!

Right now, the main shooting events are Texas raids in the Liberty/Rheinland war, Tau Madness with the IMG/CR/Gallia unlawful vs. Outcasts and friends, and it looks like there will be RNS doing Leeds raids.

(11-11-2012, 11:15 AM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]in the Taus as outcast, in Leeds as baf or grn

Join CR| (or make a Colonial indy at the very least) and do both Big Grin You can also hunt pirates in Coronado and Cortez, and there's a fair amount of them there.

Anyway, have fun and maybe see you at the above on one side or the other.

Username removed

welcome back