Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another old face returns.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings once again discovery community... It is I... Yeah if you remember me I have to admit you're probably not too thrilled.

After what I believe to be two years if I remember correctly, I've decided to finally give it a try and return to the community I once loved (though I can't be positive that the community would return the sentiment)

Now enough being the butt of my own jokes. Feldspar is back for those who even remember who I am.

For those who don't remember me... I'll tell you that, while I was first active on discovery I was probably better well known for making a complete idiot of myself. My first steps into discovery were brutal, I admit to being ignorant, a bit big-headed and worst of all I had no idea what implications roleplay bring to a game... That said as I continued carving deep scars into my reputation as a valid player and a few sanctions later I emerged with a bit more class and intellect. Though I made plenty of improvements before the end, I look back on my methods as both an indy faction organizer and leader and grimace. While good friends have been made and some good decisions have brought positive feedback, I still look back and shudder at some of the inexcusable blunders I made personally.

Why am I telling you all this?

Because I feel if I want to receive any welcome from the members of the disco community that actually -do- remember me, I should seek atonement and hopefully cast a positive image on myself this time back into the community.
I've changed quite a bit. I'm ready to start again and actually contribute to the greater good of the community and have fun in the process.

Anyway, glad to be back!
It's best not to carry a name.

The nameless is the boundary of Heaven and Earth.
The named is the mother of creation.

Freed from desire, you can see the hidden mystery.
By having desire, you can only see what is visibly real.

Yet mystery and reality
emerge from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness born from darkness.
The beginning of all understanding.
Too new to have been around when you were first here, but if you live up to your intentions then welcome back.

Take a look at what has changed in the meantime, and what RP opportunities catch your eye.

Have fun, work at it. I'll maybe see you in space.
(11-11-2012, 02:05 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Too new to have been around when you were first here, but if you live up to your intentions then welcome back.

Take a look at what has changed in the meantime, and what RP opportunities catch your eye.

Have fun, work at it. I'll maybe see you in space.

Thanks mate!
Well also too new to know you.. but welcome back. it seems most will allways return to this game and have fun.. thats what is most important.
Build more Pantherturms damnit!
(11-11-2012, 06:03 PM)Railgun! Wrote: [ -> ]Build more Pantherturms damnit!

I would but my pioneers are to slow D:

And thanks Duvelske, looking forward to it!

Username removed

welcome
(11-11-2012, 02:02 PM)Mithras Wrote: [ -> ]It's best not to carry a name.

The nameless is the boundary of Heaven and Earth.
The named is the mother of creation.

Freed from desire, you can see the hidden mystery.
By having desire, you can only see what is visibly real.

Yet mystery and reality
emerge from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness born from darkness.
The beginning of all understanding.

Cryptic poem is cryptic... But anyway, I think I am interpreting it correctly when you say its best not to carry a name...

Well to be honest I considered starting again anonymously, and the truth is I still can just as easily. I don't have anything to lose by returning as my old handle, at least not yet.

And beside that I would rather be honest about things.

And thank-you redfire912!