Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Floodity Piratey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is quite a lolwut post and this is flood and there is no RP....Well le me for plan of this post is to attract people to participate in "combined" or co-oped pirating.....such as team raids...and pirate heists on large money carrying groups.

Well to participate in all this secretly without lawfuls knowing and stuff, you can post an update to this post to let other pirates know where and what your seeing! xD But I bet that lawfuls already started reading this thread just after reading the subject and the word 'pirate'. :|
(11-13-2012, 05:25 PM)Trollwut Wrote: [ -> ]But I bet that lawfuls already started reading this thread just after reading the subject and the word 'pirate'. :|

There are no "lawful" and "unlawful" players. There are players and more players.

The majority who have a pirate character will also have a lawful character, and vice versa.
Join LR.

gg.
Go ingame. Invite other unlawful players to a group. Play as a group. Or join a faction.

Be a little creative.
I AM LSF, U DIE NOW!
All Admin players have to hate everyone because of their rep hacks.
(11-13-2012, 06:47 PM)Switchback Wrote: [ -> ]Join LR.

gg.

Aye. (sun)

more pirates are needed

MOOOOOAAAAAAARRRR
Or all the pirates can get Teamspeak and have quick and easy ooRP communication system that is handsfree, requires no typing, is instantaneous and messaging speeds that rely solely on how fast you can speak.

Yeah that works. Nothing says coordination like Teamspeak.
(11-14-2012, 12:32 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]All Admin players have to hate everyone because of their rep hacks.

What does anything have to do with rep hacks? :|

(11-13-2012, 09:05 PM)Veygaar Wrote: [ -> ]I AM LSF, U DIE NOW!

*Runs*
*DESTINATION SET: To infinity and beyond*

(11-14-2012, 07:02 AM)Zynth Wrote: [ -> ]Or all the pirates can get Teamspeak and have quick and easy ooRP communication system that is handsfree, requires no typing, is instantaneous and messaging speeds that rely solely on how fast you can speak.

Yeah that works. Nothing says coordination like Teamspeak.

Ehhh, it's a pretty awesome app but one major defect I think is the UNBLOCKABLE Transmission chatter.

(11-13-2012, 06:04 PM)Jihadjoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2012, 05:25 PM)Trollwut Wrote: [ -> ]But I bet that lawfuls already started reading this thread just after reading the subject and the word 'pirate'. :|

There are no "lawful" and "unlawful" players. There are players and more players.

The majority who have a pirate character will also have a lawful character, and vice versa.

Aye.

(11-13-2012, 06:47 PM)Switchback Wrote: [ -> ]Join LR.

gg.

(what's "gg") Ummmm, LR is pretty Liberty spaced...sort of.
Anyways will attempt at joining it soon... Wink Tongue