Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Righto, kids.

I've got some stuff to pitch at you for a possible outside source of income for me besides merc work and trading.

The first is a sort of real estate thingy. Now before I continue I want to let everybody know that I manually BUILD these things. It's sort of like Legos from the standpoint you make it piece by piece, only its not... And much cooler. Anyways, so I would essentially build these things based on peoples requests (I want a 2 story condo on Houston! - Okay!) and then sell them the SS's for their RP postages should they so desire. Or they could hire somebody else to pimp it out in photoshop and make a signature, I can't do that by the way. But it would be for more in-depth RP. I would probably even make sets for RP stories in the case they'd be in door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second, I would like to use my creativity for other people's gains... And mine, but thats not the point. In that, I mean that some people aren't very good with acronyms. I would come up with a logical meaning behind, things. Ex: CABAL

Computer
Assisted
Biologically
Augmented
Lifeform

Wee! It's a name!

Now, some of you may recognize this from the C&C series, but that was just an example. I boast no great talent in this regard, but I'd be more than willing to make a AI research and development company.

As I'm sure you all have noticed, this is a veeerrryy rough draft. I'm just looking to see if I'd be wasting my time or if I may actually make money.

P.S. Where might I post this? Stock exchange?
How much do these houses cost?
Explain this better and show us an example. I might be interested in three of these things, if I got it right.
Would give another level of depth to characters than simply their ship. You could fly a battleship, but so could someone else. What would set you apart then are your real estate holdings.
You know, this could evolve into something big. (Automated etc, everyone has an abode, upgrades etc)
sounds interesting - i d love to see how you model the bridge of a zoner juggernaut - ( mind, not a bridge like star wars, but one that is a living room at the same time ...:))
I wanna see an example too!:cool:
Eh... Righto.

I'll post some stuff up soon, I logged off for the night after posting that anoche and I needa build the things. Soo... Yeah. I'll do my art final and then get crackin'.

Thanks for the responses.
Alright, so here's some really basic stuff that I did and it still took quite a while. And eh, I didn't add a roof because I'm going to sleep soon. Anyways, a potential appartment on Curacao or some such.

Balcony
[Image: n761159716_458617_6310.jpg]

Living room with CNS on :P
[Image: n761159716_458614_5308.jpg]

Bedroom
[Image: n761159716_458615_5644.jpg]

Breakfast bar
[Image: n761159716_458616_5966.jpg]

And a castle I made before for fun :laugh:
[Image: n761159716_239112_3343.jpg]

So kids, thats what it'd look like... Only better. 'Cause I'd dedicate more time and effort to it. I can add pictures of the interior of a Spatial that I made if you guys want. So yep... Feedback? Still interested?
that's actually pretty cool. I would love to see this become reality.
What program are you using for this? I am intrigued.
Pages: 1 2