Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning to Freelancer - New to Disco!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! Thought I'd swing by and introduce myself to all you Disco fans!

I have decided to make a return to Freelancer just last week and make Discovery my new home! I am a old player of the Evolved Mod which folded a long while back (4-5 years maybe?) in which I was heavily involved in a player faction called MITHRIL.

However I am a brand new Noob in the Discovery Mod sphere, and it has been a while, so I'll have to relearn quite a bit, so please don't be too harsh if you see me flying around space doing something silly Confused.

My new RP character on the server goes by the name of Miltiades Crumpet, a mostly neutral independent character in the Freelancer/Zoner style, who runs the Miltiades Crumpet's Co. (Original I know...!). So far that has expanded into a few branches going by...

MCM-Co. (Miltiades Crumpets Mining Co.),
MCT-Co. ( " " Transport Co.) and
MCS-Co. (" " Shipping Co.).

So please say hi if you see me around! See you in space!

Cheers,
Crumpet.
Welcome to Disco!

Another Freelancer veteran is welcome, once you are up to speed with the basics of Disco you'll hopefully get a lot out of it.
Freelancer trader is a good way to get started, take a look at the RP opportunities that pique your interest to do at the same time.

Anyway, have fun and maybe see you in space!
Welcome, role play and enjoy.

Take care with the pilot id/iff angle (ask if unsure).

Username removed

Welcome.
welcome enyoy Big Grin