Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Wiki.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Frankly, it's not anyone's fault. No one knows what's going on and what's the format. Someone official come up with something and say this is what goes.

For instance, commodities:

Does it really need to have:
* Planet Manhattan, New York System, Liberty

Or can it just have:
* Planet Manhattan

My point is if people want to find out more about where Planet Manhattan is they can click on the link. And it's a lot more effort on the editors to link three different things.

Are we following American spelling?

Along with other questions which I can't remember atm, but I will post when I do.
Quote:Does it really need to have:
* Planet Manhattan, New York System, Liberty
Yes, it's better this way.

Also, if you care so much about Wiki formatting, maybe you could post this thread where it belongs (Site Feedback forum in particular), and reduce sig size to the limit defined by forum rules?

Moved.
' Wrote:Yes, it's better this way.

Also, if you care so much about Wiki formatting, maybe you could post this thread where it belongs (Site Feedback forum in particular), and reduce sig size to the limit defined by forum rules?

Moved.

Right. Following that format then.

Is it American spelling?

I had no idea where to post it, I figure it came under General Discussion.

Sig reduced. The only place I remember reading the sig thing was in sign-up, and I can't seem to find it now. *Continues searching*

Edit: That was the fastest response I've seen by an admin. Ever.
Em... just noticed a thread about Wiki in a wrong place, and it attracted my attention. No, this doesn't mean that offtopic is an effective way to deliver things to admin attention:)

What about american spelling? I don't think it matters much... what kind of spelling is used in Freelancer game texts?
Despite my hatred of it, spelling should be American, since that is International English. Unfortunately.