Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New comer to the sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have just made my first character and felt like I need to say hello to everyone. Here is some information about me:
I'm a 22 year old guy who loves to role-play. The main reason i have come to play on this server is probably the fact that it involves a lot of interacting with other people. I hope we meet in space ...
Hey, welcome to the Forums.
You seem to have a good attitude regarding the roleplay.
Enjoy your stay.
Welcome, have fun learning. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, there are many people who will reply to them.
Welcome to Disco!

Nice to see you are interesting in roleplay. Have a look at what characters take your fancy, there are plenty of opportunities in and out of factions for you.

Hope you enjoy yourself, maybe see you in space.
I appreciate the warm welcome! Here comes my first question:
Is there any place where I can introduce my RP character to the discovery world aside from any given faction? The question comes from the fact, that I feel the need to learn more about the server, before I join certain faction and that could take time which I want to spend being "characterized"

Probably hard to understand me, hope you do though ....
Sure there is such place: 'Stories and Biographies'.

And of course it's fine to have some background roleplay before joining a faction. Actually it's even essential. In the end you're free to do whatever you like to with your characters.

Username removed

Welcome.
Thank you Narcotic! That was my intention too, to build a known character with a story so people can track my activities.
welcome