Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Doe Industries Space Port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: CvyMCae.png]

DOE INDUSTRIES SPACE PORT

[Image: c1JKn.jpg]

INTRODUCTION
Doe Industries Space Port is a modular space station located just outside Planet Pittsburgh in the heart of Liberty's New York system. The station is the centerpiece of Doe Industries, a widely successful subsidiary of Deep Space Engineering that specializes in large scale logistical solutions. Affectionately known as "DISP" by most employees, the station is a favorite rest stop for DSE's finest, thanks to a number of state-of-the-art recreational and dining facilities.

In late 819 A.S. Doe Industries added on a new wing to the station, equipped for cutting edge research and development purposes. Mere weeks later, project leader Andrew Moray announced that his team of scientists had reached a breakthrough, devising a series of high-end cloaking devices that could be produced faster and cheaper than elsewhere in Sirius. Moray's team has quickly expanded since, now having released several prototype Jump Drives and Hyperspace Scanner Modules. These are now also available for orders from the base.

CLOAKING DEVICES
We at Deep Space Engineering are proud to announce that cloaking devices are now available for sale in a limited fashion to the open market. Note that because of our production center's location in the heart of Liberty, we ask all potential buyers to keep in mind the standing law in Liberty regarding cloaking devices:

The Republic Of Liberty Wrote: [ -> ]
Pursuant to providing the utmost freedom and defensive capability to the citizenry of Liberty, the use of Cloaking Technology for law-abiding entitities(private and corporate) is hereby approved. Misuse of this technology for illegal purposes, i.e. piracy, fleeing a lawful order, or engaging in combat against the Forces of Liberty, is a crime. Citizens or groups found to be doing such will have a warrant for their arrest issued and their docking privileges revoked pending resolution of the matter.

JUMP DRIVES, SURVEY MODULES, DOCKING MODULES
Moray brought in a number of additional scientists as the project became more successful, including several from companies like Ageira, Kishiro, and Cryer. These scientists spearheaded efforts to develop prototypes for devices that could manipulate the fabric of space to an extent, and tap into the possibilities of hyperspace travel.

DSE has now produced several prototypes of these devices, and is willing to accept orders for them in a limited release. Note that DSE sells the devices as-is, and will not be under any liability from any accidents resulting from their use.

OUR PRODUCTS
Doe Industries Space Port is proud to accept orders for the following line of fine specialty devices.

Prices Available Upon Request

JUMP DRIVE SERIES II
JUMP DRIVE SERIES III
JUMP DRIVE SERIES IV

HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK. 1
HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK. 2
HYPERSPACE SURVEY MODULE MK. 3

DOCKING MODULE

LIGHT CLOAKING DEVICE
CLOAKING DEVICE MK II
CLOAKING DEVICE MK II ADV

To place an order with us, please respond to this transmission with your order and a way to notify you when your order is complete. Please also include your name and affiliation for verification purposes.

Arrangements for sale outside Liberty are a possibility, but will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Deep Space Engineering will NOT do business with Gallic organizations, Rheinland organizations, Outcasts, Corsairs, the Coalition, or common criminals. If necessary, the company will conduct background and identification checks of potential buyers to remain in compliance with Liberty law.

BECOME A SUPPLIER
DSE is hiring independent contractors to assist us in the supply of goods to Doe Industries Space Port. The station's docking bays are currently restricted access, but willing suppliers can be given access and will be paid well for completing supply runs to the station.

Please note that demand for certain supplies may vary, and we cannot guarantee the facility will accept all deliveries. To avoid being turned away, it is often recommended to access the Space Port's "Current Information" while docked onboard to see if any equipment is being produced to determine what is required.

The station is currently purchasing the following supplies:

Argentium Silver: 1000 s.c.
Critical Temperature Alloy: 1150 s.c.
Plasfoam Conduits: 900 s.c.
Optrionic Arrays: 950 s.c.
Plasmonic Metamaterials: 1000 s.c.
Nomad Battleship Remains: 15.000.000 s.c.

*: Due to Liberty law, this supply contract is currently only available to Liberty Navy, Police, and LSF vessels.

To register as a supplier, respond to this transmission with your vessel's name, visual proof of affiliation, and contact information to be added to the docking registry.

CONTACT US
Further questions regarding Doe Industries Space Port can be directed to Mr. Walter Park, Station Administrator or Ms. Sasha Bright, Mr. Park's PA.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: dseincomming.png]
From the Desk of Mr. Andrew Moray

One CLOAKING DEVICE MK II ADV is now in stock and available for instant purchase at the price of 450.000.000 credits. Reply to this transmission or contact me privately to buy!

***END TRANSMISSION***
greetings my friend!! i am a zoner pilot, captain of the vessel sajuukhar.
is your facility open to sell a cloak device mk2 advanced to a zoner??m if so please contact in secure channels.

[Image: dseincomming.png]
From the Desk of Mrs. Jess Doe

Greetings, Captain of the sajuukhar.
  • Your CLOAKING DEVICE MK II ADV is complete.

Please contact Mr. Andrew Moray to organise the collection of this device from the staff on Doe Industries Space Port.

Jess Doe
Vice President
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

Greetings.

I hope that everything is Fine and Safe on your Station.

And lets talk about something i do really need.

I'm In Command of one of the Liberty Navy Dreadnaught Class Battleships,

LNS-Polaris. Due to our needs of a Cloak Device...Was thinking if Dear DSE

People Would Help us to Install one of your Cloak Devices Which Works with

Polaris Systems. I Will Look Forward to hear from you.

Have a Nice Day !

***END TRANSMISSION***

[Image: x9tBI.jpg]

Captain of the LNS-Polaris:

Of course. DSE's cloaking devices are now fully optimized to work with all Liberty Navy capital ships, and we should have no trouble fitting one on yours. However, we will need to place an order for the device, as we currently do not have any available.

We can do this for the advertised price of 450.000.000 credits, and I estimate the device will be ready for pickup within a few days.

If this is acceptable, we'll get started on it right away.

Best wishes,

Andrew Moray
Head of Research and Development
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***

Greetings Mr.Moray.

Thank you for Your Help..and Your Offer Is Something i do Agree on it.

Please Let me know where do you want the Credits.

Best Regards,
Joe, Henson.

***END TRANSMISSION***
Is it Possible to buy a Cloaking device MK 2 and a Docking module? I think that would be 450 mil sir, am I right?

[Image: x9tBI.jpg]

Captain of the LNS-Polaris:

Hold onto your credits, you'll be able to purchase the device directly from our base.

-------

Unknown Customer:

I've placed an order on your behalf. May I ask for a name and who you represent?

-------

Best wishes,

Andrew Moray
Head of Research and Development
Deep Space Engineering

***END TRANSMISSION***
Greetings potential buyers!

Many of our prices have recently been updated. Please review the new prices before making a purchase.

All currently outstanding orders will be honored at the old prices.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12