Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Willkommen.

(11-19-2012, 03:30 PM)why_so_serious Wrote: [ -> ]We have got a german skype chat, when you wish to join just pm me or one of the other germans.

Yes, but be aware of that guy called "Moritz", he's drunk all day and complains about the high unemployment rate.
That would be the lost össi
thanks for the hearty welcome Big Grin

skype could be little problem, i dont have skype per se, i have an account but i'm using trillian with a skype plugin ...doesn't work so well <.<
well, i guess i have to install it then, dont i?^^
you don't HAVE TO

but it helps a lot Big Grin
welcome
Welcome! Remember you can have more than one character at a time, not clear for some. Using your forum name will probably get a few bad looks too, but its usually okay. See ya in space!
Well, names have to be made in some form of role play. That seems OK but don't go off naming your other characters ajdfjidg or something.
Welcome to Discovery! (Sorry, we dont have any food to give you, we dont bribe people like the dark side does)

Hope to see you around ingame, Joining official factions when you get the hang of things is a good idea, helps you get into the community more. But of course, your character, your decisions.
Pages: 1 2