Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings!
i recently tested the discovery mod in singleplayer and it is awesome, especially those really big transports Big Grin
i will eventually join the 24/7 RP server as soon as i finish "Darkstar One" and i had a few questions, for example: is there anything i have to keep in mind besides the (quite obvious) server and forum rules?
can i just pop in and start flying around?

well, and to give you a small idea of who you are dealing with:
i'm from north-germany, my favourite music genres are metal, gothic and a bit house and dubstep
i love(!) cats :3 i don't have job (yet <.<)
i spend my days watching cartoons and playing videogames and on weekends i like to go drinking with friends

also i'm a bit excited, i haven't roleplayed since i was a kid xD
Sounds like you already got a pretty good idea of how things work around here.

Have a look around and just hop right in game! Glad to have you Smile

Welcome to Disco mate!
Welcome, buddy.
thanks, thanks^^

i will just throw in some questions here:
may i use my forum name "kaetzer" for my game character?
may my character carry a handgun? (for RP purposes)
are there cybernetic limbs in the FL-universe?
and is there a way to "simulate" personal items in the cargo hold, when someone lives on his ship?
(11-19-2012, 01:16 PM)kaetzer Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, thanks^^

i will just throw in some questions here:
may i use my forum name "kaetzer" for my game character?
may my character carry a handgun? (for RP purposes)
are there cybernetic limbs in the FL-universe?
and is there a way to "simulate" personal items in the cargo hold, when someone lives on his ship?

Welcome (Waves)

Now to help one out on said questions.
1. You can if you wish.
2. Yes but wont really work for in space.
3. Yes.
4. Finding the closes Commodities to what you are looking for.

I hope I was helpful see you in game and remember space is dangerous
(11-19-2012, 01:27 PM)Friendly-Freelancer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome (Waves)

Now to help one out on said questions.
1. You can if you wish.
2. Yes but wont really work for in space.
3. Yes.
4. Finding the closes Commodities to what you are looking for.

I hope I was helpful see you in game and remember space is dangerous

thanks for the quick answer^^

yea, space maybe dangerous, but i'm certain that there are some pretty unsafe places on the planets and stations too Wink
(11-19-2012, 09:00 AM)kaetzer Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings!
i recently tested the discovery mod in singleplayer and it is awesome, especially those really big transports Big Grin
i will eventually join the 24/7 RP server as soon as i finish "Darkstar One" and i had a few questions, for example: is there anything i have to keep in mind besides the (quite obvious) server and forum rules?
can i just pop in and start flying around?

well, and to give you a small idea of who you are dealing with:
i'm from north-germany, my favourite music genres are metal, gothic and a bit house and dubstep
i spend my days watching cartoons and playing videogames and on weekends i like to go drinking with friends

Np There is still hartz4 Big Grin

We have got a german skype chat, when you wish to join just pm me or one of the other germans.

Username removed

Welcome.
(11-19-2012, 09:00 AM)kaetzer Wrote: [ -> ]well, and to give you a small idea of who you are dealing with:

I like you already
HAI! Big Grin
Welcome to Disco!

At least you're asking instead of finding out on the end of a sanction, nice idea Wink

You can name yourself anything within the rules, but if it's rather silly then people may pre-judge your character. Generally you can do anything you want with your character, as long as you don't ruin anyone else's RP (e.g. by shooting them without permission).

Some factions and players may be hostile to you depending on who you are RPing, and there are also the inRP House Laws to deal with.

Anyway, have fun and maybe see you in space.
Pages: 1 2