Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nicole Hunter ((eyes only))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

:::Comms ID: Rink-Beta-9-Sigma-Alpha:::
:::Location: Unknown:::
:::Security protocols active:::
:::Signal boost active:::
:::Video feed active:::

[Image: Mosby-Xeno.png]

Hello Miss Hunter,

I guess all the information you've received are already processed and stored in a safe place? Well, here's your part of the deal now. As mentioned earlier I need some equipment parts to repair something, it's not much but hard to get for me at the moment.
And even if we're both not on the best terms be assured that those parts will be used to achieve a goal we both are interested in.
I expect the shipment to be stored at the station we've met at earlier...

Shopping list:
  • Navigational software
  • Computer processors
  • Fuselage parts
  • Plasma injectors
  • Fuel pumps
  • Energy couplings

Please make sure that those spare parts fit into the Li-117 series. As for the navigational software I assume it won't have any special "updates" in it. I'd like to have full control over my ship, its systems and the autopilot.
Your show earlier this day was quite amusing yet dangerous too...

Regards,

Miss Mosby

:::Scrambler activated:::
::Big Grineleting router logs:::
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Ms Mosby,

Acquiring necessary parts was easier than I thought. Recently, several reserve Upholders were shot down in the Rochester debris field. You can imagine what happened to the scrap. A transport carrying these items is awaiting you at the Ames Research Station. Its cargo hold contains:

100 units of fuel pumps, plasma injectors and other engine components
100 units of energy couplings and quantum multiplexors
100 units of nano-capacitors
100 units of ceramic plating and basic alloys
100 units of fuselage parts and various ship hull panels
100 units of computer processors and various optical chips
100 drives of navigational, combat and counterfeit software

These parts are more than enough to repair the LSF Upholder of yours and keep it running for several years, unless you get killed earlier. When you arrive at Ames ask around for a ship called Crash to Desktop.

Now let me once again explain you something. We are not friends and we are not going to be friends, at least unless you plan to ditch the Alliance. It is even possible that the next time we meet there will be shots fired and someone will get hurt. So why I have kept my part of the deal? We, the Lane Hackers, are often labelled as insidious. It's not true. We are simply more proficient in subterfuge than others. That being said, many of our operations are dependent on our reputation. Which is that we never break our deals. Just recently one of our operatives had to execute a mercenary, who was also working for us, but refused to give up on a bounty target that we were extorting. We did this not because we had pity for the target, but because we have just sold him his life. I really regret that it had to happen, because the mercenary was a very promising contractor. That is also why your former Director Brown made her worst mistake by refusing our proposal concerning Copperfield Research Station. If she had accepted our terms, knowledge about your secret base would have been safe with me and maybe you would have still be wearing LSF wings.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

P.S. If you ever change your mind about the Alliance, you know how to contact me.

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Ms Mosby,

I've been told that the package has been delivered to you successfully. And it seems that the warning I gave you was futile. Just a day ago one of your kind decided to interfere into our operation in California. We were ignoring his rants and ineptitude as long as we could, but it ended as usual. Since you're probably the most reasonable individual in your organization, maybe you can explain your superiors the futility of your actions against us.

First of all, you do not have resources to effectively harm us. Second of all, results of our everyday activity converge with your ultimate goals. Third of all, results of your everyday activity converge with our ultimate goals. For these reasons we were simply ignoring you and acted in a purely defensive manner. If you keep interfering with our operations, we will be forced to change this policy and start to eliminate your kind whenever we can.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...