Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NO JOBS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No matter how many times i try and retry to get jobs in Gallia i cant.
The game says that i cant get any jobs anywhere. It says that i should either come back when im on friendlier terms with the base(already friendly with them), that too many people are accessing the job board or that there are no missions available at the moment. This is on single player but no matter how many times i try it wont work. HELP.Angry
That suggests that the base you are trying to take missions at, doesn't have mission vignettes in range. This is a problem with many gallic bases and is fixed in 4.87
Best solution is always to stay out of Gallia.
That's hardly a fix. Just shoot some NPCs to get your rep, it takes a bit longer, but it gets the job done.
ok then. thanks
Does anyone know how to get to bastille in gallia?
(12-17-2012, 01:47 AM)olly_nz Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to get to bastille in gallia?

Bastille is an ooRP prison system where admins send you when you mess up, it's not connected to any other system and I don't think you want to go there. If you insist, flying a Typhoon with a Kruger ID around Liberty should get you there just fine.
(12-17-2012, 01:47 AM)olly_nz Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to get to bastille in gallia?

Buy a zoner whale with a GRN ID
oh.... not that fun then...