Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Governor Aine Moore and Lord Moka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Allies,

I contact you to ask for a small favour. Recently one of our Interdictors caught an Interspace transport in Kansas. While our operative was extorting the transport, a mercenary by the name Wayne Peyton, nota bene registered on all of our bounty boards, appeared on scanners. It turned out that he was pursuing a bounty placed by the Mollys. He refused to forfeit this bounty and interfered into our operation. I will quote his words: "I made my decision Hacker. To Hell with ya! Yarr!". We had no other choice than to destroy his ship. Just to make it clear, we did this not because he wanted to kill an Interspace filth, which is commendable, but because he decided to disobey us on the territory we share with the Liberty Rogues.

While this particular case is rather unimportant, a greater issue behind the whole situation requires our attention. I believe that it would be wise to use this opportunity in order to express the bond between us and at the same time send a clear message to other mercenaries: "Never bite the hand that feeds you!". Therefore, I kindly ask you to remove mr Wayne Peyton from your bounty boards. I hope that this precedent will be beneficial for all of us.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

Oh no he didn't

You're right, you do

NOT bite the hand that

feeds, especially when the

feeder is someone they

should not be biting.

Consider your

request done.

~Lord Moka~