Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN PLEASE HELP missing creds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi just send some creds from my ship BankShip-001 to my other ship Ben-Tennison it says i have recived them but there not there.

here are some SS the first is it saying i have recived them the second shows i have not this happend about 5 mins ago.

[Image: screen8.png]
[Image: screen9.png]

No idea whats wrong with one of the pics but it has a mess on the bottom i have not changed these pics in any way
i sent the creds over then went to switch chars as i switched i was dissconected from server as a ship i had sold was moved can i please have these creds back thanks in advance
Please help 580million is alot to lose
Any updates on this ?
please will a admin give me a update so i know if i will be getting these creds back
Bump again after PMing 3 admin still no responce
Bump
thanks
In my view how you want em to check it with no /time ??

I believe you but well for them looking it up is like a needle in a haystag (not sure If i write it good)
(11-26-2012, 04:07 PM)Duvelske Wrote: [ -> ]In my view how you want em to check it with no /time ??

I believe you but well for them looking it up is like a needle in a haystag (not sure If i write it good)

I made this post within 5 mins of it
still timezones are different. allways make sure you do /time as the admins can check the SMT time. and see if there is something strange and can check it. Because you have to realise there is MUCH traffic and big logs here. Even with Reports if you want to report someone. make sure allways to do /time so they can filter out and make their job also much more easy.

bloogaL

Looking at previous instances of this problem occurring, it seams that the /givecash command is to be used at your own risk. It fails sometimes, and I haven't seen admins come to the rescue over this issue before. It may be that you just have to live with it.
Pages: 1 2