Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Missing Server list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Hey guys, I went to log into the server today to complete an RP I've been working on, only to find my server list was gone. I've scoured the Forums, and have done most of the trouble shooting i have found there, even tried clean instals of both vanila FL and Disco. Even replaced the dsupdate.cfg no server list. I checked my firewall both on my Protection, and widows firewall. Any more suggestions would be great.

Thanks guys.
Having the same problem.
Did it just randomly disapear for you too? I was playing all fine, then i logged off to go do some RL stuff. Came back, and POOF it went. Did I/We get banned or something?
I was playing about 2 weeks ago and then I tried to log in yesterday and it's stuck on trying to find the global server. I've looked into all the help on the forum but it doesn't correct the problem. I've uninstalled both freelancer and the discovery mod and then re-installed them both and updated. Still no help.

I would have to say no to being banned. You would still see the servers in that case.

Character name if it helps.

.:j:.Tycus.Dekker

Freelancer also doesn't seem to shut down on its own after I exit.
Hey guys,

So I fixed my issue by doing a system restore to about 2 days ago. I would suggest backing up things on your hdd like movies and what not, then go back to the point when you know it worked. Also when you do this make sure your anti-virus is turned off as it will throw errors about it being out of date.
Hope that helps you guys out.