Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: JayDee
SUBJECT: Your Crimes!

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

An official Order

Attention, reports have crossed my eye that you are not Russ, but in-fact you are French! You are to account for your French-ness immediately or face being ex-communicated by your comrades and all those who know of you. Yes even that crazy old man who lives down the street from you shall know of this despicable crime of French-ness.

Answer Swiftly or face the wrath of the Commissariat and our legion of Communist Ponies!

Our Coalition is Strong. We Shall Be Victorious.

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION
ID: Dmitry Dubovik Andreevich ''JayDee''
Target: His Watchful Eye
Security: UBER-MEGA-VERY-HIGH!!!

:Message Begins:

[Image: portretm.jpg]

Greetings Comrade

Me not Russ? But French? What is that? Im not in one boat with Lana, if you talking about that.
Also what reports? Show em to me then. I doubt that you really understand what you saying.
Not to tell that Im actually now being captured by Benitez on Battleship Fes. And no-one rescuing me.

And uhm... We have legion of Ponies? *pokerface*

Dubovik out.

Attached files: NONE ( cuz of u 8| )
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

:Message Ends:
[Image: uAI6s.png]

Would both of you shut the hell up. I'm trying to enjoy my retirement on JiangXi
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET ID: JayDee

THE COMMISSARIAT

You Silly Muppet

We have visual evidence of you sipping wine with the Prince of Gallia, during which you clearly spoke in an accent that was left no doubts as to your loyaty. Also if your being captured than why do our monitors record you taking a shower with your Coalition-Issued Laptop and giggling to yourself like a school-girl gossiping about that old Sol terrorist 'Justin Beiber'.?

On that note refrain from giggling as such, your scarring our membership deeply...

HIS WATCHFUL EYE

END TRANSMISSION
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]

TRANSMISSION SENDER: SCRA High Command
TRANSMISSION TARGET: Fighter Corps Personell
SUBJECT: High Command Orders

Greetings Comrades,

By Order of High Command, JayDee is hereby sentenced to Death by Pony Stampede. The Marines will be there shortly to pick you up.

For the Glory of The Coalition, For The Red Dawn, signing out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Target: His Watchful Eye, SCRA High Command

Greetings Comrade

to HWE: Well you not proving ANY evidences... My evidence of being captured is HERE. Bring it or leave me rot in my cell.

to HC: OH MY GOD NO!!! PLS DONT SEND PONIES!!! What have I done to you? You all hate me! You all crazy! Only Julia understands me! And we gonna marrie when I'll get out of that damned Fes!

Dubovik out.

Attached files: NONE ( cuz of u 8| )

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET ID: Jaydee

THE COMMISSARIAT

Unfortunately the Ministry of Truth has sealed the evidence citing reasons of National Security, but trust in His Watchful Eye, we have proof and are not lying to/manipulating you in any manner!

Also we have recently received word of the horrible fate that awaits you. May the Ikon have mercy upon what's left of your soul after the Ponies are finished with you.

HIS WATCHFUL EYE

END TRANSMISSION
Target: His Watchful Eye

Greetings Comrade

*sitting and crying like little baby*

WHY PONIES?! Why not Mortars?! Why not Kalashnikovs?! Why not even Tunguskas?! WHY THAT GOD DAMN PONIES?!?!?!
WHY U TAT EVUL PPL!!??!?

Dubovik out.

Attached files: NONE

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET ID: Jaydee

THE COMMISSARIAT

This method has been chosen for many reasons. Dominantly due to the reason that it has proven time and time again that once new officers are shown what happens to those dis-inclined to obey shall have a horrible fate awaiting them. A fate far worse than a stay on the TOR-ONE or our faciltiies on JiangXi.

Also it has also been scientifically proven to be far more entertaining to watch some poor nugget be 'sanitized' by Pony-Trampling, especially for Officers in the High Command.

HIS WATCHFUL EYE

END TRANSMISSION
---Incomming Transmission---

Identification: Julia Dorian, SCRA| Commander
Message from: Zvezdny Gorodok, room #412
Message to: Coalition, Military units
Type: Dmitry Dubovik defence
Priority: The Biggest I could even imagine

---Scanning transmission data..... complete..... loading results.....
---Video file detected..... uploading..... decoding..... opening---

[Image: 92321454.jpg]

This is Julia.

Hey, leave my boyfriend alone! Im sure you have better things to do then terroristing my love. We still have pirates taking candy from babies, government fools that lies to its own people about everything, maniacs capturing woman in dark places and Ibarra being scary and naked as Incubus. Yet you doing who knows what. Shame on you, comrades!

For the better future! For The Coalition!

---Video file ends---
---Loosing connection with soure---
---Transmission Terminated---
Pages: 1 2 3