Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer didn't detect a 3D video card in your system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It started after using Shattered Worlds in FLMM, and I have a Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver, why?
The fact that you don't actually have a videocard might have something to do with it...

Anyway just click next and see if it works or not, though I can't imagine any mod other than Discovery running too quickly with an integrated GPU.
(11-26-2012, 09:36 AM)monmarfori Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Intel Graphics Media Accelerator

That's an onboard "video card". I'm playing Freelancer on a GMA950 aswell, and that error message is normal. Though the game works perfect.
I click ok and it closes game without starting.
There are some ways to surpress the error message - there's a listing of graphics cards in a configuration file in the root folder as I recall. Had to add my newer ATI card in there but that was ages ago. Forum search might help out.
What file and what should I put on it if i had Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 2007.
First:
Start-Run and tip command "dxdiag"
when new windows open, dont check "check for WHQLS digital signatures"
next...open tab " display" and see if you have "Direct 3D acceleration enabled and opened..if you dont have this ...
open google and find where is directX for download,, before that ,check your GC on net,and see what is maximum DirectX for what they suport.
sometimes DirectX for some card dont have in automatically Direct3d accelerator, dont worry, you have this also on net for download..
all this is happened becouse shattered world in programs have some stupid bag. so dont worry, all you have on net for free download. just need little time to find properlly patch.
after all instalation you must reeboot PC and enyou in game, also test again DXDIAG command to see are your pc enabled option 3D acceleration ,
i had this
reinstall disco wtihout bloom mod

bloom uses pixel shadre something that gmas dont often have
had this with my N250p samsung
It is vanilla. not for discovery. Tried other mods didn't work.

Was that R6002 floating point, spreads slowly and disables programs.
The file is called "flconfigdatabase.txt", it's in the EXE folder of your disco install
You need to look for the vendor and device ID of your graphics card (google how to get those) - the vendor ID is probably there in the textfile, the device Id will not be. Add it by replacing one of the lines at the end of the vendor section.
Pages: 1 2