Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting Liberty Navy Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a request to any Liberty Navy heavy class Commanders and Captains to remain stationary within the New York system, in front of Planet Manhattan and Baltimore Shipyard. There are hostile ships constantly present there, not even pirating anyone, just terrorizing everyone and destroying on sight, only to feed their ego and have some revenge for unhappy life. Most of all, this is ridiculous that there is no Navy presence at the center of the main Navy-controlled territory where all pirates and ego-feeders should be terrified to get close to and not just destroy everyone, not to mention without any role playing at all, as usual. Talking to other pilots with some egoistic domination-like BDSM style for 5 seconds before destroying the ship is not role playing, it's pathetic. So please, Navy high ranks and experienced battleship Commanders, answer the call of a desperate Liberty trader.

Forgot to add, the hostile ships are CFH-The.Pantera and CFH-Philip.H.Anselmo if I remember the name correctly. Other systems under their terror are systems around New York like California and Pennsylvania, where the most vulnerable pilots are. How pathetic and low one can go? Sad question to be asked.
Wrong section bro, you should post this in the Communication Channel
Alright I will. Thread to be removed.