Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junkers (NPC faction)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Origin = Kingdom of Gallia?
The original Junkers came from Gallia yes. The Junkers that came to Sirius realized they could make more money and gain more success by creating their own empire there. That is what caused the split and why there is now a rift between the Gallic Junkers and the Sirian Junkers.
(11-30-2012, 02:43 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]The original Junkers came from Gallia yes. The Junkers that came to Sirius realized they could make more money and gain more success by creating their own empire there. That is what caused the split and why there is now a rift between the Gallic Junkers and the Sirian Junkers.

Where can I find this info?

Wiki (player faction) says:

Quote:Where there’s junk, there are the Junkers. They’ve been around since the earliest days of the Trade Lanes. Descended from the working classes, they developed within the House systems as a sort of necessary evil, handling the dirty work that no one else would.

Would be nice if someone can confirm which is correct and which is wrong, because I'm confused...
The player faction page probably needs an update to include the new Junkers Lore that started with v4.85. New lore is they originated as spies for Gallia, and the new lore overrides the old lore.
(11-30-2012, 09:00 AM)Gemini893 Wrote: [ -> ]The player faction page probably needs an update to include the new Junkers Lore that started with v4.85. New lore is they originated as spies for Gallia, and the new lore overrides the old lore.

So, um, for the people who started playing only in 4.86 and know nothing about the universe before......what do? Especially if the wiki is not accurate? Is there a place where one can find information on the different factions that is up-to-date? I know some factions don't even update their own recruitment/faction info area on the forums, and also that Laws of Sirius hardly gets touched-up, either...

The only thing I can think of, honestly, is to go to the faction leader(s) of the official faction when I need more info. Not sure how they'll take it, though, if I seek the info in order to make an indie.
Wiki is generally out of date. There are some parts that are updated, but it still is significantly non-updated. I'm not dissing those who update the thing, there's just not enough of them.
(11-30-2012, 02:43 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]The original Junkers came from Gallia yes. The Junkers that came to Sirius realized they could make more money and gain more success by creating their own empire there. That is what caused the split and why there is now a rift between the Gallic Junkers and the Sirian Junkers.
Tell me who wrote that lore so i can harass him.
(03-24-2013, 03:02 PM)Sava Wrote: [ -> ]

Anything that concerns galia prolly is Igiss work Angel

btw Just bit curious
http://discoverygc.com/forums/member.php...&uid=25473

er... Im lost here Confused

His name is Igiss and if you ever speak to him you should thank him for creating Discovery,
(03-25-2013, 02:30 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]

His name is Igiss and if you ever speak to him you should thank him for creating Discovery,

You can do it right now here:

igiss.net

Good luck!
Pages: 1 2