Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NSIS Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone, i have one problem. Not me but my friend. He have a error in instal Discovery 4.86 - He have a Error with NSIS

I try turn on in CMD and change Version but - Zero Reactions.

System - Win 7
Post a screen shot of the error
[Image: 22897424340938659655.png]
What download link is are you using?

What virus checker are you using?
from discoveryfl

Avast
(12-01-2012, 11:32 PM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]What download link is are you using?

What virus checker are you using?

(12-02-2012, 11:02 AM)Polish_Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]from discoveryfl

Avast

I have no Problems with avast just to say,

Oh and have you been to the suggested website as it says

Quote:1.Clear your browser's cache.
2.Disable any download accelerators or managers and download the installer again.
3.Rename the installer so it is a simple one-word name with no special characters (without removing the .exe suffix)
Example: install.exe
4.Download the installer from another source approved by the software developer or publisher.
5.It might be corrupted on the server, or the connection to the server is unreliable from your location.
6.Update your anti-virus software (if installed) and download the installer again.
7.Disable your anti-virus software and download the installer again.
8.Download the installer using another computer and copy it to the original computer.
9.If you have the nVidia firewall installed, uninstall the program and download the installer again.
10.Scan for, and remove malware and viruses on your system.
11.Scan the hard drive using scandisk, chkdsk, or any other hard drive repair tool.
12. For people of ROMANIA who use FireFox in Romanian language try this tutorial: http://www.tutorialepc.ro/nsis-error-err...ema-2.html
Ok, Disco works... Thanks cannon

Topic Close.