Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can you do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I been wondering, how are you supposed to earn money when no miners around. Can you multibox yo mine for yourself? In Tau 23, I barely see any miners there, and this is only to mine for yourself and log off the miner charcter/account. Can I do this or no?
I would say no as it could be counted as cheating
Can this be changed? How am I supposed to earn money? There are like no miners in taus never.
You seriously just asked if you can multi-box mine for yourself?

Take a good long look at the rules, it specifically states you cannot.

Trade like everyone else, or better yet, get friends that will mine for you.
And can you multi-box to change equipment on your ships? Ex. I want to give my other ship some codes?
Or should I find a second person to help me with that?
its simple. if you are using multibox to gain advantage...so you are in trouble,(getting ores is advantage)

if you use it for equipment changes, you have small time for the change, and its ok. so use it well!

and if there is no miner around...why you dont pm me ?!
Do you have SKype? There are some channels where miners/haulers come together and where you can request a miner. I know it is hard to get one, though, sometimes.

Also contact me on Skype (address in my profile). IMG has something that you could be interested in and that would allow you to mine when no one is around.

And, last point: The old Hegemon will return. Then people will not be kept from mining alone any more (even though group mining is so much better and cooler).
(12-02-2012, 08:50 AM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]So I been wondering, how are you supposed to earn money when no miners around. Can you multibox yo mine for yourself? In Tau 23, I barely see any miners there, and this is only to mine for yourself and log off the miner charcter/account. Can I do this or no?

Definitely no. You can multibox for less than 2 minutes when there aren't many players online to transfer quipment between ships, but nothing what gives you financial advantage, e.g. goods or ore.

Except IMG there are other mining factions around, contact me on skype if you wish, details in my profile.

@ Jack

As far as I opposed rebuffing Hegemon's hold, if that's good for activity, so be it...

Just saying we sacrificed RP on the altar of gameplay and activity long time ago.
Quote:Definitely no. You can multibox for less than 2 minutes when there aren't many players online to transfer quipment between ships, but nothing what gives you financial advantage, e.g. goods or ore.

So If I had multiboxed for more then 2 min, although I was transferring equipment, I will have a interesting future? Confused
I never multiboxed to mine for myself or get anything for myself. Im asking before Im doing something, and I see that you cant, Im not gonna be doing. And trading really? I never traded, people say you get 20mill in 40mins, You can get more from Humboldt to California in 40mins. Im just saying, I dont see an GMS miners ever. Well thanks for your replies, I know what not to do
Pages: 1 2