Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Re-Joining DF after a few years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all
I am returning player to both freelancer and discovery servers after many years of absence, maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

Me and my cousin love this game and we always seem to come back.

I use to have a pirate clan calded DJC Davey Jones Crew and was known on here by that name Davey Jones, not sure if anyone I know is still on here or not, but just wanted to say hello.
Hiho! Big Grin I am pretty sure I remember the name. I added it to bounty boards after you pirated IMG| in Leeds. This must have been... at the beginning of when I started because it was the Dublin-NY Gold Run.

Welcome back!

P.S. Piracy is low atm. Could need a few good rp pirates. Smile
Welcome back!

Hope you get used to all the new features and how else things may have changed since then. Have a look at what RP opportunities take your fancy, there should be a few things for you.

Have fun, maybe see you in space...
not too much has changed but seems like they did some good stuff here though...
are there a lot of bounty hunting or assassin guilds I was part of one of those too and it was loads of fun?

(12-07-2012, 02:01 AM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back!

Hope you get used to all the new features and how else things may have changed since then. Have a look at what RP opportunities take your fancy, there should be a few things for you.

Have fun, maybe see you in space...
Welcome back old one Wink Enjoy your stay.
Welcome back Smile
(12-07-2012, 04:43 AM)theIrishman Wrote: [ -> ]are there a lot of bounty hunting or assassin guilds I was part of one of those too and it was loads of fun?

The BHG| are flying around, there's also the Reavers if you've got the skills and lack of morals Wink Alternatively just make a Freelancer and sign yourself up to some of the boards floating around.
The rules have also changed so that any faction can claim a bounty on a board they are signed up to. However, you can only kill them if it is allowed by your ID (since not many have the "Can pursue bounties" line). For an example, IC used to pay Golden Chrysthanthemums to hunt Gallic ships.
Hey thanks for the warm welcome all its appreciated.
I have noticed allot of things different, but I still hope to pick up where I left off somewhat... thanks for all the imput I am reading through things now to find out how to do what I want to, though, I'm not sure I know how at this moment.
Welcome back..... Smile
So how do I get hooked up with a clan or guild I found it a bit confusing how everything is laid out here?

interested in a BHG character, terrorist and a mercenary
Pages: 1 2