Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Mini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mini has been sanctioned for:

Quote:8.2 All attacks in Connecticut must be preceded by an agreement to such by all parties that will be involved in the combat. This does not have to be an RP agreement, just an agreement to start shooting.

Consequences:You engaged a player in Connecticut without agreement to duel, a duel he had no interest in. Your name seems to be popping up on our desks here quite a bit and players in server are complaining about you.
Your guns are gone and so is your cash. Your cargo bin now has a sanction notice in it and considering you don't understand the rules, you will have a week off to read them. If you want to get back sooner, post in this thread with a link to the rules section and maybe you'll catch me in a mood good enough to let you off early. I better not see your name on my desk again.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I'm pretty sure none of them said no. Therefor I have broken nothing. Unban now please.
(12-12-2012, 05:27 PM)ThatPirateGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure none of them said no. Therefor I have broken nothing. Unban now please.

Hey yo

Its been, a weeek yo now please oh let me oh, have my oh, thing back oh.
Also, you dont have a desk, liar.
I’m not sure about the others, but I actually have several desks and I’ve seen your name many times while sitting at them. By now I’m quite sure that you know you should not speak to anyone of the forum this way and it is an especially bad idea to speak to an administrator that way. The staff is more aware of what is going on here than I think you realize. My advice to you for now is be patient and be polite.