Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey folks, how have you been?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So let's see..

I'm a man who can't handle addictions. Know it from experience. Disco is one. So... I'm here for my dose.

I was on a forced withdrawal due to a laptop failure, continous moving, university, jobs, projects, girls and life in general. About next week it's gonna end. Well, not life, but the said sorry state of being so occupied with it.

Soo... how are you fellow e-junkies? Any changes to be aware about? I see I missed the ugly white forum-look and timed well for a nice blue solution~ish one. Also noticed on the first page that Loken got to mod. Cool.

What else, can Sindy and the folks still shoot up transports in scarry caps? Yeah, I know I could just re-read the rules (that I will upon returning), but mehh, came to chat.
I missed you. Sad
And the reply took 4 minutes... Vigilant as ever. How did the banality spamming black guy in Matrix said? 'There are things that never change.'

Miseed you too.
(meant you Disco people in general, but -you- you too)
Naw, I don't post nearly as much as I used to (I suppose this reply doesn't help my point).

This thread just happened to be the first thing I clicked on when I opened my browser. I'll have to get in game some time and join you on a round of less than legal activities.
Few more days until the actual FL install, just thought I visit the forum to build up some tolerance. I've also been on skype lately, voted on moddb and such. With this slow accomodation period, I'm planning to avoid serious damage from overdosing my first Disco-shot in months.
Welcome back! Have fun here
Holy hell.

It's been a little while.
Welcome back!

I remember that avatar, not quite sure of anything in particular you did. Anyway, glad to have another veteran return.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Oh you derpy.
(12-09-2012, 12:54 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]I remember that avatar

And the sig rings a bell as well. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3