Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Everyone! I would just like to give ya'll a quick introduction, Im StormStrikr and just recently starting playin Freelancer again. I am a decently veteran roleplayer, having been a major player in one of the largest Imperial Roleplay guilds on Star Wars Galaxis for 4 years. It seems like yall have a really good RP community here so I hope you will welcome me. I will be playing a character by the name of Abako. Good to meet yoll and see you in space.
Welcome, StormStrikr - contribute to the community and have a great time!
Greetings and welcome to Discovery RP.

Read this post for good advice on starting here: Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies

Obey the rules and have fun. See you in space.

Vero

P.S. Join Synth Foods and feed the universe with us.
Welcome!

Follow all the rules - fly around and 'discover' things for a while - and then pick a faction and join up!

Hello, and welcome to the greatest Freelancer community ever, Discovery!

Read ALL the rules and obey them, then go out there and have a great time with the rest of us.

See you in space sometime.

--- Fox
welcome, enjoy the server and beware of;
-the communist penguins, greatest threataround
-the cabbage man, striking from an unknown location from South Africa

otherwise, have fun
Welcome in bud.
Welcome to discovery. Look forward to seeing you in space
Welcome to Discovery! I hope you have an enjoyable time in our Fine server.

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verg
Welcome aboard, and remember:

- If you are attacked in Liberty, call LSF/SA | in Rheinland, RM | Kusari: KNF | Bretonia: QCP | Other places: cry and run!

- If you find the eddie (Ol' Good Eddie, Edward.Morris) remember to give him money for his rum. And if you have xeno pilots on board, lend him a few. He is always hungry!

- And, the most important.. have fun and roleplay! specially if you are pirated. Have fun with it, and if the pirate is reasonable, be reasonable yourself aswell!

Dantrithor

====EDIT====
D'oh, semi-necromancy!
Pages: 1 2