Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back after years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

After about 5 years I am back to freelancer, I see I missed a whole lot of stuff.

Now what I am interested in is are there still any members around of the old NovaPG / Bushido around ? I know its quiet a while ago but i figured maybe someone would still remember !

Anyway back in the game as Raven_Steel, and where is my damn Raven Talon !
Wow. 5 years. Welcome back. I haven't seen any NovaPG or Bushido even since i started playing here.
Welcome back.

NovaPG are long gone but I guess there are likely to be a few old members around.

Other than that, hope you enjoy the new features and find some RP that takes your fancy. Maybe see you in space.
NovaPG used to scare me on the New Berlin to sigmas run.
Yes I read about them breaking the rules a few times in a row. Sad story, think it kinda went the wrong way when it was decided to not be a fighter only clan anymore with just about 5 players.

I have some good old memories hunting traders in New Berlin and Sigma Smile We had some "regular customers".

Just reading around the forums atm getting updated with all new features. And where is the Raven Talon ! Did it get removed ?
Welcome Back, hope you don't find things to be uncomfortably different.
Tau 23 , Java station ,,,thats the place you can find it fella!

Welcome Back! and feel free to ask anything here and there...
Cheers ! I found it on the Zoners station in Omega-50 as well just a few minutes ago.

Haven't noticed weird changes so far ^^ Just nice addtions to the game to be honest. Got alot to look into I see.

Thanks for the welcomes.
Same here mate I was back after 4-5 years and still catching up on updates ..... btw you proly remember my tag as well ;D Tho my viper is gone ;O A lot has changed ....now you can sign up for Tour De Gallia^^

PS: Btw how did you managed to pull out your forum acc pass after 5 years ....took me 2 weeks to find mine ....and I was searching in members page after page coz I forgot my username Big Grin
Haha yes I have not forgotten the epic space battles. I was roaming around the omega's where we had a lot of battles with corsairs, following traders etc. Fun fun fun !

It's just such a great game even while graphics suck compared to w/e recent game..

My pass was still saved on a 2008 image I made of my laptops HDD. And with the Firefox pass lookup it was easy Smile Reinstalled the image recently so yeah just lucky I guess.
Pages: 1 2