Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm New here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all Smile

I'm new here (as the thread suggests Tongue ), so just wanted to greet some people, and hopefully someone point me in the right direct to various things (the usual, people to buddy up with or ways to make more then $2k at a time in game Smile )

I'm an Aussie (Australian), so if you see me in-game, don't be afraid to say g'day mate Tongue

I hope to see ya'll in space (except pirates, you can go visit other people Tongue ), and hope we all have a good fun game around each other Smile
Dont like er pirates eh?
2mil or DAI!!!

Smile)

jk jk

Welcome to FL Discovery.
I hope you enjoy it here, where a really nice community except some people *Cough*.
But yes enjoy your stay.

P.S.
Hit me up in the inbox, give me your ingame char.
Ill hook you up with some scratch Smile)
hello welcome if you need hep please ask i knowa lot and i will pass my experience hapily
rule 1 dont color ur text unles you use red on comic sans

happy stays
(12-13-2012, 06:05 AM)Illusive Wrote: [ -> ]hello welcome if you need hep please ask i knowa lot and i will pass my experience hapily
rule 1 dont color ur text unles you use red on comic sans

happy stays

Why shouldn't we use color in our text senor?
moderators use colors to separate themselves from usual rabble liek yourself
Technically white isn't a colour, its a shade Smile
(12-13-2012, 06:22 AM)Illusive Wrote: [ -> ]moderators use colors to separate themselves from usual rabble liek yourself

Are you offended by all the color?
awwww Tongue
iz sooooo cute.
Want some fresh cookiez and warm milkz?
(12-13-2012, 06:27 AM)Skie Colst Wrote: [ -> ]Technically white isn't a colour, its a shade Smile

Ah yes Smile)
in that case you can use white np technically

don't double post: edit
(12-13-2012, 06:29 AM)Illusive Wrote: [ -> ]in that case you can use white np technically

don't double post: edit

no but seriously want some fresh warm milk and cookiez???
Pages: 1 2 3