Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old Member Returning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

Not sure that anyone would remember me around these parts as I've never been very active on the forums, nor have I played the mod in the past couple of years. I used to be a very active member of the CR under the name of Afterlife, Jason Stone, and Synyster. I also had a small, role-played independent trading corporation known as Casto Corp.

As of yesterday, I've reinstalled Freelancer as well as the Discovery Mod and I plan on playing again. I'm now in college and balancing work, so I have less time to play than I used to, but I'd enjoy some casual gameplay and participation in some role-playing stories when I do have time to play.

I have yet to decide if I want to create a new alias or write a revival story for some of my previous characters. For now, I've simply made a character in game named Ansem_Casto so that I might log some new flight time and knock the rust off of myself. I'd love to see input from you guys on what route you'd like to see me take with it.

I hope to see you all in game and I'm looking forward to playing with the great people in this community!
Greeting! Many of veterans are returning now-days, very, very pleasant to see that.
welocome nice too see peoples come back Big Grin enyoy
Welcome back to Disco!

Returning players are (almost) always welcome to do so, take a look at what new things take your fancy.

If you are interested in the Colonials again, give me a shout and I can fill you in.
Just came back again recently myself! I see we both joined up the same year, I think I might remember casto corp. In any event good to see another oldie back! Contact me on either of the chars below if you need help setting up again.
Hmm, I can say I do remember the Corporation vagely welcome back requardless
Welcome back!
Welcome back! Thats been quite some time, if I remember correctly you left in late 2009 or the beginning of 2010? Tongue I had to do all the sneaky CR stuff then.
good to see people of my age playing again. but not for me ^^.

'For those that have seen nothing but loss.'

Chacon,
Stoneyyyyyy , how are you amigo ?
Pages: 1 2