Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Moderator Notice: Waratah suspended
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Account name: Waratah
Duration: 48h

Rules:
Quote:1.3 Not allowed on Discovery forums:

- Posting abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, racist materials;
- Posting libel, defamatory, threatening materials and any law-violating materials;

1.4 Using bad language on forums is not allowed without any exceptions. Flaming, abusing, and insulting other members in any form, with or without a reason, is not allowed.

1.5 You troll you lose. Any alternative forum accounts used for trolling or other disruptive non-roleplaying purposes will be banned.

Comments: You've been across the desk of the moderation and admin teams so many times, it's beyond a joke. In light of the latest slew of forum conduct breaches, the mod team is giving you 48' to cool down while an official sentence is passed.
What have i done now, please show me what rule i have broken and where i broke it or do you just
make all this up to feel good about your selves.
This reminds me to extend the ban to your network of alts. Thank you.

But for specifics - swearing at numerous people in PM, constant off topic and trolling, threats and insults. None of that is acceptable, and you've been banned for 6 months for the exact same behaviour before.
The administration has chosen to levy a full forum and server ban indefinitely. Any attempt to circumvent will be met with the same result here.

In short, we're tired of you harassing our players.

Good day, sir.