Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aoi Iseijin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are those guys still around at all, or is it solely Das Wilde representing Nomad infectees? I remember seeing them flying around a ton in Kusari, but since I've come back I haven't seen a single one, nor any mention of them on the forums in any recent timeframe. Are they dead or just super inactive/hibernating?
They're gone, the Das Wilde are similar but in Rheinland mostly. The K'hara are the nomad faction and they are still active, not the same as the old Kusari Wild though.
I see. That's a shame, Kusari could use the activity these days, by the looks of it.

Thanks for the info.
I believe there is still place to remake them...
It is just nobody wants to put the time for it
How does one rep a Wilde, anyway...?
Admin magic or being part of a Wild faction, there arent any other ways.
Well, that's......unexpected. Even Noms have a Trial ID. Oh well.
You don't really need to have a Wild ID/IFF in order to RP as infected. And since morphs can only pew in self-defense (like any ID allows), you could always make your own "Wild indie char". There's not much of a difference. Though I've actually never seen anyone, who does it. But it's possible.
Oh, I've done it. And it wasn't pretty. An Order battlecruiser orbiting Hamburg, along with one RNC cruiser, a GB and two fighters decided to destroy me, after I objected to their "scanning" of the planet for nomad infestation.
That amount of love is a part of the job Tongue