Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Save the SF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jamez,Apr 25 2006, 12:06 AM Wrote:The SF is saved!

It has 3 members - Kiggles, me and Gezza.

Phew.

Unless Kiggles wants to, i'll take command of the SF.
[snapback]18521[/snapback]
A few days ago gezza joined AW... and with that thing in mind that one cannot be a member of two factions that own systems... I am willing to "lend him" for the time being (if he wants to stay in AW, and since he didn't say anything about leaving... I presume he wants to), though Dab has the final word on it as he is the Leader.
Thank you!
Now I'm fine with Gezza going back to SF to keep it alive and if he wants to he can always come back (ie: if SF gets enough members or does eventually disband).
Met2085,Apr 24 2006, 09:46 PM Wrote:Jamez, technically, you are second in command, as you left and that would make kiggles in commad here
[snapback]18514[/snapback]

I will take a close second in command to Jamez (if Ni does not come back soon) as i do not wish to run a faction but i would to some extent like to have an input.
Ok ok there seems to be some confusion here ill clear it up. I AM IN AW. I am also in SF temperaly so that it dosnt go under cause i think it would be a REAL tradgidy ( like ive said repeatidly). As soon as the SF is seatld in i will leave for AW. Ok? I AM NOT LEAVING AW. Im not one of them punks who joins for the cash and leaves as soon as they got the cash OK? Thank you HOPEFULLY sorts some of this out.
Ok, Korrd, I think you can clean this thread up now ;)
I have splitted the topic instead.
The posts have been edited so the thread makes sense.
gezza999,Apr 25 2006, 11:02 AM Wrote:Im not one of them punks who joins for the cash and leaves as soon as they got the cash OK? Thank you HOPEFULLY sorts some of this out.
[snapback]18573[/snapback]
I know that. So we will just say your "taking a leave of absence."
If you want to help the SF you HAVE TO leave the AW, you CANNOT be in two factions that own systems.

If your going to ignore or bend the rules ask igiss to delete them.
Igiss and Wolf Can i join temperaly? Please?
We will just say he is leaving for awhile for SF then rejoining. Until then officially he is not in AW.
Pages: 1 2