Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there everybody. This is my first time playing the discovery mod, i used to play freelancer back in 2006 and would like to get back into it. I'm very exited about the roleplaying side of this server, it is quite unique online and I think a great idea.

I'm an aussie so my time zone is a little weird but it shouldn't be a problem. Hello all see you in space.

Ps. Are there any trading factions that take in new players? I would like to trade in Rhienland or Bertonia
Welcome. Rheinland is always looking for traders.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60

Here is the faction list, sorted by area, if you want to trade in Bretonia, Bowex or BMM would be your best bet.
Welcome to the Forums and the game itselfe.

Read the rules and have fun.

Bowex is the better bet for Trading since BMM is rather into mining.

Rheinland has Repex, or DHC which mine and trade.
Welcome Enyoy Big Grin
Welcome, enjoy your looong stay here (be sure you will become highly addicted).
Welcome to Disco!

New players are always welcome, and there are plenty who are willing to help you out. Take a look at what RP you like and make a character in or out of any relevant factions.

Have fun, maybe see you in space.
Welcome to Disco Mate:

Enjoy the Forum the PvP ,the Trading, The RP and Join IMG or RepEx or Bowex) or DHC and BMM these are in Bretonia and Rheinland

if you need anything just ask

Enjoy Big Grin
(12-18-2012, 09:20 AM)Xelon Wrote: [ -> ]Bowex is the better bet for Trading since BMM is rather into mining.

Fun fact; Bowex is a subsidiary of BMM.
Fun fact: Hone isn't the lore master.

They have both been nationalised for centuries and are owned by the Crown.
Pages: 1 2