Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Rheinland Military would like the community's feedback on our faction. Hopefully we'll get generally positive, but constructive criticism is VERY welcome.

-Reinhardt, Malte, Hiltraud, Engels
-Malexa /Caylith/AznSlumHustla
Rheinland High Command
The only feedback I have is that I see more pirates in New Berlin than RM by far. I remember one day when the Black.Pearl stayed parked by the Ring pirating for an hour or so, no RM in sight, and even this morning there was a corsair gunboat right at the jumphole to sig-13.

And 9 times out of 10 the pirates, when they do get run out, are run out by BH's or Mercs rather than RM.

I can't really comment on interaction with the RM, because it is almost nonexistent. I remember once being asked to state my intentions by RM out of hundreds of trade runs and that's about it.
Be.More.Active.

You guys disappeared almost completely.. AW is more active than you right now, and trust me, you have a LOT more stuff to do than we do..
My traders have always had good RP interactions with the RM in the past, but lately I dont see many on.

I did see two on last night, but they left shortly after I logged in.

And pirate activity does seem to be up in New Berlin in their absence.

Perhaps you need to recruit a bit more?
We're all busy and more spread out than before.

I hear it a TON nowadays that we need to be more active, but guys keep in mind, we do have other factions and responsibilities.
I'm on at least 1 hour every day.. but usually around 12 GMT

Also mostly there is not so much to do... endless queue of traders that never really respond => gave up

if a pirate comes half of them switch to the BCs they have parked around and pirate gets wasted....

EDIT: So after this I logged in to check it out... found 5 traders and 3 BHG BCs sitting there :$
Well ... right now its rather Bountyhunter-ooRP-cap-land than Rheinland =/

If RHA comes up in larger groups, we always have to bring lots of bombers along since we rarely find any lawful fighters but BH-caps:(

The last bigger fight we had with RM was more than Three weeks ago.
' Wrote:Perhaps you need to recruit a bit more?

Oddly enough, there's about 30 members, I think. However, like Mjolnir said, flying in Rheinland is fairly aggravating when you get either pirate swarms or trader swarms that ignore you. -.-''

' Wrote:Well ... right now its rather Bountyhunter-ooRP-cap-land than Rheinland =/

If RHA comes up in larger groups, we always have to bring lots of bombers along since we rarely find any lawful fighters but BH-caps:(

The last bigger fight we had with RM was more than Three weeks ago.

I will, personally, be more active in Rheinland to help keep that down. (I've been spending most of my time trading or working with the lower-echelon Lane Hackers, training 'em and such.)
And to add, there seems to be quite a few exams still going for a lot of our players (me being one of them). Hopefully once they're over and the summer fully begins, we'll have more then just one or two of us in game.
Try not to worry, I'm going to be back on once my exams are done. Its really busy here right now with work and school.

Verg/Axel topf