Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question on Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OC get a new shipline whenever. based on this thread

I dont think they need those ships, but thats another story

Will OC suddenly get 90% to BW tech because of that.. ?
(12-18-2012, 09:59 PM)Hidamari Wrote: [ -> ]OC get a new shipline whenever. based on this thread

I dont think they need those ships, but thats another story

Will OC suddenly get 90% to BW tech because of that.. ?

A faction can choose to have BW or civ tech at 100%, I assume OCs will choose BW tech.
That's up to the official faction, really.

<.<
Would anyone like to hear about my massive collection of bellybutton lint?

( I edited this from a more relevant post.)
I think Hidamari didnt want that discussion in this thread jon.
(12-18-2012, 10:29 PM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]I think Hidamari didnt want that discussion in this thread jon.

alright nevermind, carry on.
(12-18-2012, 10:26 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]That's up to the official faction, really.
Indeed, it should also not be discussed here since it is official faction internal matter to decide. They got their cells to put whatever they want in, like all other factions.
(12-18-2012, 10:57 PM)Govedo13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2012, 10:26 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]That's up to the official faction, really.
Indeed, it should also not be discussed here since it is official faction internal matter to decide. They got their cells to put whatever they want in, like all other factions.

Actually the admins said the tech nerfs would be more based on what makes sense inrp, than just what the factions want.
^ Agree to that. If Corsairs will want BW Tech as 90% instead of Gaian, you think theyll get it? Nope.
OCs own shipline should replace whole BW line inRP. Why fly something isnt yours? Sense. But hey, Kraken Sabres...
As faction that originaly flew Sabers, they would get them 100%

Look Hessians: They have Odins AND 100% Borderworld tech. In vanilia they used Sabers like OC.
Pages: 1 2