Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why does the "big red button" not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean... at options > multiplayer you can set a button for self-destruct, but no matter what you set it for, it will not tear your ship apart... why? or is it just me?
Uhm, I guess there used to be a /selfdestruct command, which will reset your ship/char. (It'll turn your ship into a Starflier, though.) Besides, /shield + nuke spam works, too.
(12-19-2012, 05:54 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, I guess there used to be a /selfdestruct command, which will reset your ship/char. (It'll turn your ship into a Starflier, though.) Besides, /shield + nuke spam works, too.

Didn't know about that /selfdestruct command, however it sounds kinda a simple /restart command.
That destruct should just destroy your ship, if you were just flying into a planet..even if you don't have nukes Smile
The self destruct command has been disabled on the Disco server.
(12-20-2012, 03:35 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]The self destruct command has been disabled on the Disco server.

The question still stands, why? Big Grin
Mostly because some players would go full 'tard with the command (blowing themselves up before death all the time, escaping situations, etcetc).